woensdag 13 augustus 2008

Butterfly/vlinder



I promised......although it's again way past bedtime :)
But this is the first card I made last night. I got the inspiration from a wonderful blog of Michelle Zindorf
She makes beautiful cards in a way I will never achieve, but I'll keep on dreaming :)
Every card she makes she has a tutorial with pictures to guide you step by step on the how's and when's.
She made a sort of card like this one, but I haven't got the stuff she has, so I made it with my own supplies - how little they are.
I think it turned out wonderful. For the full tutorial I've to send you to Michelle's blog. She's way better in explaining this stuff :)
I used a butterfly stamp from Artemio, colour pencils from the kids, clear embossingpowder with the versamark pen. The background I stamped with one of the foamstamps of MM (ornaments) with versamark and a blue inkpad.

Ik had het beloofd....ondanks dat het al ver na mijn bedtijd is.
Dit is de eerste kaart die ik gisteravond gemaakt heb. Ik heb de inspiratie gehaald van de blog van Michelle Zindorf. Zij maakt zulke mooie kaarten op een manier dat ik nooit zal evenaren, maar ik kan altijd blijven dromen :)
Alle kaarten die ze publiceerd worden begeleid met een stap voor stap beschrijving. Ondanks dat ik niet de materialen heb waar zij de beschikking over heeft en ik het met mijn bescheiden materialen moest doen vind ik toch dat het een mooie kaart geworden is. Voor de volledige beschrijving wil ik je toch doorverwijzen naar Michelle's blog. Zij is er veel beter in dan ik om dit alles te beschrijven.
Stempel vlinder Artemio, viltstiften van de kids, clear embossingpoeder, versamark marker. De achtergrond is gestempeld met een foamstamp van MM (ornaments) met versamark en een blauw inktpad.


Geen opmerkingen: