maandag 29 juni 2009

Slechte blogger op dit moment/I'm a bad blogger at this moment

Ik ben een slechte blogger op dit moment, maar het is ook zo'n mooi weer dat ik liever buiten zit of er met de kids tussen uit ga.
Maar dat wil niet zeggen dat ik ook helemaal niets heb gedaan :) ik heb nog heel wat om jullie te laten zien. De kaarten laat ik nu al zien, maar op de Lootjes moeten jullie nog even wachten :D

I'm a bad blogger at the moment, but with such beautiful weather I rather sit outside or go out with the girls.
But that doesn't mean that I didn't do nothing at all ;) I have loads of projects I want to show to you all. The cards I can show you, but for the scrappages you will have to wait :D


Dit kaartje maakte een demonstratrice bij ons. Ik vond hem zo leuk dat ik haar vroeg voor de beschrijving. Nou was ik laatst op een van mijn favorite blogs aan het kijken en daar stond hij ook. Ik vond dat Rach het designpapier zo mooi had gekozen dat ik besloot om hetzelfde te doen, maar dan anders :D

This card a demonstrator at Pipoos made for her class. I really liked it so I asked her for the discription of it. A few days ago I was hopping from one favorite blog to another and there I found him again :D
I really thought that Rach did a perfect job, the papers everything just fit together. I decided to "lift" a little but a little different :D




Papers: Basic Grey wisteria
Image: Magnolia
Flower: Prima
Joy: pearls


1 opmerking:

Riet zei

ohhhh Wat een beautiful Jolanda,mooie stempel en papier.

Liefs Riet.