donderdag 5 februari 2009

My first DT Layout/Mijn eerste DT LO

Well, here it is. My introduction Layout for the Pimp-a-Pumpkin Design Team.
It had to be a LO about myself. To introduce myself. O boy, do I totally not like being on a picture. I used a sketch for this one. Don't know where I got it from. It's standing on my PC for over a very long time.
The journaling says:
Daughter, wife and mother
Owner of Koda, our white Shepard Dog
Scrapaholic, stamping fanatic so to speak a creative person
"Eigenwijs" (sorry don't know the translation for this word) somethimes chaotic
like to travel, "eating" books, and fond of Romantic Movies
Crazy about Black candy, chocolate and lollypops
Always music around and cozyness in my house

Dit is hem dan, mijn voorstel LO voor het Design Team van Pimp-a-Pumpkin.
Het moest een LO over mezelf worden en dat is een van de moeilijkste dingen die ik gedaan heb. Ik sta niet graag op foto's, sta liever achter de camera :)
voor de LO heb ik een sketch gebruikt. Weet niet meer waar ik die ooit vandaan geplukt heb, want hij staat al een eeuwigheid op mijn computer.






Supplies:
Cardstock: Papicolor
Design Paper: Paperkit from Frances Meyer Giverney
Flowers: prima's, chipboard flowers from the kit
Stamp: MM foam stamps
Others: cricut, sewing machine and computer for the journaling


2 opmerkingen:

anja zei

mooie foto van jou ,ook een mooie lo maar staat nog niet in de gallerij??of het forum?pof heb ik het nu gemist??gr. an

Jolanda Aufdenkamp - van Tilburg zei

Ze staan nu ook op de site Anja!
http://www.pimp-a-pumpkin.nl/
bij Designteam.